Ensuring your products meet compliance standards
FedWriters has expertise in remediating documents to ensure they are compliant with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act as well as with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
For all government publications we develop, FedWriters ensures they are compliant with Section 508/WCAG by:
- Preparing alternative text to describe all images and graphics
- Properly tagging all images and graphics
- Creating a read-through flow for each page
- Using third-party compliance programs to ensure proper remediation
- Maximizing contrast and color accessibility
- Keeping up-to-date on U.S. Access Board standards
FedWriters employs a team of documentation specialists who have advanced skills in remediating documents in various formats, including Word, PDF, PowerPoint, and others.